- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming
- Repels/deflects water
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Yellow colored foam
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.