- LATICRETE 4237 Latex Additive is a specially designed latex additive for use with LATICRETE 211 Powder to make high strength latex thin-set bed up to 1/8" (3 mm) and medium bed up to 5/8" (15 mm) mortars. For installing all types of ceramic tile and natural stone and agglomerates. Also for use with portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time.
- Used for installation of all types of ceramic tile, brick, stone and agglomerates. LATICRETE 4237 Latex Additive offers the speed and economy of adhesives with the permanent, water resistant dependability of portland cement. Can also be mixed with LATICRETE PermaColor™ Grout for the installation of paper face mounted glass mosaic tile for the one step method.
- Superior bond strength—250% greater than ANSI A118.4 (American National Standard Specification for Latex Portland Cement Mortar).
- Flexible and shock resistant; rated for extra heavy traffic conditions
- Weather and frost resistant for interior and exterior use in all types of climates.
- Proven performance; used in all types of applications for over 50 years
- Safe, economical and easy to use; non-hazardous, non-flammable.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.