Five Star HP Anchor Gel is high performance, two component, 100% solids structural epoxy acrylate for anchoring rods, bars and bolts in concrete in temperatutre conditions as low as -15° F. Five Star HP Anchor Gel sets up quickly in damp or water filled holes and attains a high early strength. Five Star HP Anchor Gel is an excellent, safe, all
weather, high performance anchoring adhesive.
- Guns and works to -15° F/ -26°C
- Sets up in water filled holes
- Bonds to smooth core drilled holes
- Gel consistency ideal for vertical, overhead and non-mating surfaces
- Styrene free
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
HP Anchor Gel Data Sheet
HP Anchor Gel MSDS
HP Anchor Gel Design-A-Spec
- Heavy duty anchoring of rebar, threaded rod and epoxy coated smooth dowels
- Grouting anchor bolts, dowels, pins, vertical and overhead, where extremely rapid setting and fast tournaround times are needed
- Surface repair of non-moving crackson new or existing structures
- Structural bonding of heavy loads
Manufacturer: Five Star
For More Information on the HP Anchor Gel, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site