A rapid-setting, two-component, moisture insensitive, high modulus, structural epoxy bonding gel. SpecPoxy 3000 FS is
100% solid, solvent-free, low odor, high strength and non-sag. ASTM C-881, Type I, II, IV, V, Grade 3, Class B & C
- Surface preparation is critical prior to applying epoxies. Surfaces to be bonded must be clean
and structurally sound. Remove all oil, grease, dirt, laitance, curing compounds, and any
other foreign matter. This includes bolts, rebar or threaded rod. All drilled holes must be
cleaned out with a nylon brush. Remove dust and loose material. Use clean, oil free
compressed air to blow out any remaining water, dust, or debris prior to application.
- Epoxies must be proportioned and mixed at the correct ratios. If the ratio is incorrect,
performance of the cured epoxy may drop and/or the epoxy will not cure and set up.
- Thoroughly mix Part A and B separately. Then mix Part A and Part B together thoroughly for
three minutes with a low speed motor using a Jiffy mixer or paddle. Mix only as much
material as can be used within the pot life
- When extending epoxy with aggregate always use clean, dry aggregate.
- Epoxies are very temperature dependent. High temperatures will accelerate set times and
low temperatures will slow down set times.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Manufacturer: Spec Chem