Cement-based, heavy-duty Waterproof coating for concrete and masonry, interior or exterior. Fills and seals pores and voids while resisting hydrostatic pressure. Mix with water and Acryl 60. Approved by the NSF for potable water.
- Waterproofs and protects building interiors from dampness, moisture, or seepage.
- Ideal for interior or exterior, above or below grade; vertical, overhead and non-traffic bearing surfaces.
- Locks water out or holds it in by actually becoming part of the wall.
- Fills and seals pores and voids to correct surface irregularities.
- NSF approved (white or gray products), use in potable water tanks.
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Compatible with a wide range of architectural coatings and textured finishes.
- Available in white or gray.
- Comes in dry powder form; must add Acryl 60 to mixture.
- Cleans up with soap and water immediately after use.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.