MasterEmaco® N 300 CI repair mortar is a one-component thixotropic polymer-modified cement-based profiling mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor. MasterEmaco® N 300 CI is used for leveling or resurfacing distressed concrete both interior and exterior. It is shrinkage compensated, fast setting, and chloride and carbon resistant.
- Low permeability - Resists moisture and chloride intrusion.
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor - Prevents corrosion from a wide range of sources and environments.
- Sprayable - Reduces labor requirements.
- One component - Easy mixing and handling; components not damaged by freezing.
- Low modulus of elasticity - Improved compatibility for surface renovation.
- Versatile - Use on vertical and overhead surfaces or horizontal surfaces with foot traffic.
- Early strength gain - Ready for pedestrian traffic in 6 hours.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
For More Information on the MasterEmaco® N 300 CI, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site